KTLO Featured Businesses
Our Business of the Day... Raimondo Winery
click on the picture to enlarge
KTLO/KCTT “BUSINESS OF THE DAY”
RAIMONDO WINERY Presents
“SWINE & WINE” ANNUAL HARVEST FESTIVAL
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14TH
NOON to 6:00 P.M.
At Raimondo Winery on Lake Norfork in Gamaliel
$20 prepay / $25 at the door
Reservations required, call 467-5115 TODAY
· Here's something fun to do this weekend! Head out to Raimondo Winery for their annual "Wine & Swine" Harvest Festival, Sunday from Noon to 6:00 p.m.
· Wine, Food, and Entertainment! They are roasting a pig and serving delicious appetizers, side dishes and desserts using Raimondo's yummy oils and vinegars. And, of course, they are perfectly paired with Raimondo wines!
· GO NUTS! Join Raimondo Winery’s Winemaker, Margie Roelands, and John Montgomery as they lead you through a special pairing of nuts and wine. You’ll taste salty, sweet and spicy nuts and then vote for your favorite wine to pair with them! It will be a lot of fun!
· It's an “Open House style” event, so you can get there anytime from 12 Noon to 6:00 p.m. - - or stay the whole time!
· Don't miss the Annual Harvest Festival at Raimondo Winery on Lake Norfork in Gamaliel! Reservations are required - call 467-5115 TODAY!
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI